1. DamasArt operates its Website from Beirut, the capital of Lebanon. DamasArt makes no representation whatsoever to the effect that our Website can be accessed from outside Lebanon, if you are accessing our Website from another country, make sure that doing so does not violate any laws in your area.
2. The prices on DamasArt website may be different than DamasArt in-store prices. DamasArt reserves the right to change the prices on its Website without prior notice.
3. DamasArt reserves the right to open the packages of the products it sells online to inspect them or to adjust it if need be.
4. DamasArt reserves the right to refuse any order.
5. Any other use of any content from our website including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication (including a website, online service, private or public intranet, and local or wide area network) without the prior written permission from DamasArt is strictly prohibited.
1. DamasArt transactional Website will take the following modes of payment:
2. The full payment will be taken immediately upon placement of the order.
3. All merchandise will be delivered only upon reception by DamasArt of full payment including applicable taxes and delivery charges (if any).
If DamasArt does not have stock on all or part of the order, DamasArt will deliver immediately what products it has in stock, and will deliver the balance of the order as soon as possible. If however DamasArt is unable to fulfill an order or part of an order, the order or any remaining unshipped order will be canceled automatically after 60 days and DamasArt will credit you accordingly. (Unless previously contacted and advised via email on an updated estimated date of delivery.). DamasArt declines all and any responsibility for any back order or shortage of stock.
Shipping and Delivery
1. All delivery charges (if any) and taxes are automatically added to the prices on the checkout page on our Website. Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party. Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your address and that includes street name, building name, floor, and full contact information to get the item bought straight to your doorstep.
2. DamasArt ships via different carriers. Delivery time (after notification) can take from 2 to 10 business days, to most areas in Lebanon. Rural area destinations may take a longer time, and/or require a depot pick-up. Any additional delivery charges as a result are the sole responsibility of the customer.
3. DamasArt ships all items uninsured, and the risk of shipping loss or damage is the sole responsibility of the customer.
1. Some of the merchandise purchased includes warranties for limited periods. If the item purchase includes a warranty, the customer will receive a written warranty on the purchased product.
2. All merchandise received by the customer must be inspected upon reception. The shipping company and DamasArt must be immediately notified of any damages.
3. The customer should contact DamasArt in the case of malfunction of any merchandise received, and DamasArt personnel will guide you through the appropriate procedure.
4. All shipping costs (if any) to and from the manufacturers or from DamasArt will be paid by the customer.
1. DamasArt will only accept returns for credit, only if the item(s) received is not the requested or purchased item or the item received does not work properly for any reason or any kind of malfunction. This condition is only accepted if DamasArt was directly contacted upon the receipt of the item by the customer. 2. If the above return condition was accepted, the customer is responsible for freight charges even on items delivered for. Once a return authorization is given we will contact you to arrange for pick up. DamasArt will deduct these charges before any refund is processed. 3. DamasArt will only process a return item if it contains of all original packaging, including but not limited to: boxes, cases, etc. 4. All returns will be subject to inspection for abuse or wear in which event additional charges may be applied. 5. DamasArt will not accept returns after 3 days. 6. Refunds for payments made by credit card may take up to 10 business days to be processed after receipt and inspection of goods.
Our Website and the products offered thereon are sold as is. DamasArt shall not be liable for any damages and does not provide any other warranty than those specifically set forth herein. DamasArt makes no representation in relation with the use, effectiveness, exactness or reliability of the merchandise illustrated on our Website or in relation with the results pursuant to the use of the merchandise purchased from our Website. DamasArt does everything in its power to offer a Website free of errors, however DamasArt cannot be held liable for any error, including those relating to description, pricing or illustration. DamasArt, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives or agents shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of the Website or the merchandise purchased thereon, including the loss of data or loss of profit or the inability of the client to us said merchandise.
Theme: "Vista" - developed by soukdesigner.com